Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Testing New Live Writer

I am trying out the new live writer and boy am I in the dark.  Here goes with inserting my first photo….any photo.

                                                           This is a view of the mountains surrounding our RV park in Randle, WA.DSCF5664


I’m going to publish this little test post and go look at my blog and see what I see.  I don’t know about anyone else, but I’m in the dark (as usual) stumbling around trying to figure out this stuff.  Smile

Ok…I’m doing a second pic because the first one didn’t come out like I wanted it to when I checked.

DSCF5630

DSCF5640

DSCF5575

6 comments:

Rick said...

Hey, Margie, it worked perfectly! The photo even enlarged to a nice, big size on my computer screen! Nice job!

Al Bossence said...

Well, at least you were able to get LW downloaded & are on your way. I didn't even get that far with my attempt. Error messages stopped me dead in my tracks!! Looks like your getting a handle on it there.

Happytrails said...

It looks good to me!! You were even able to do a caption under/over the picture. We still haven't figured out how to do that.

Good job!!
Mike & Gerri (happytrails)
http://freedom2roll.blogspot.com

Bill and Karen said...

I have been using Live Writer for about a year now, and suddenly when trying to write yesterdays blog, LW kept freezing and causing me all kinds of grief.. I hope it has miraculously resolved its issues so that I have a issue free day today when I write my blog. Good luck, I can probably help you if you have questions.

Margie M. said...

Bill and Karen: Thanks for the offer of help...I need all I can get and may contact you in the future with questions!

Birenza said...

Hi great reaading your blog