Monday, June 29, 2009

Oh, What A Character!

I think we have seen every Disney character ever "born" because our granddaughters wanted to get autographs and have photos taken with them. Disney provides ample opportunity for parents and grandparents to get those photos taken. There are many areas called "Character Spots" where they wait for you. Of course, you will almost always have to wait in a long line for your turn.

Here is just a sampling of a few that we saw these past 2 weeks. Oops! I got 2 photos in here twice. Bear with me, I'm so tired by this time I can hardly stand up! I didn't see it in time to bother getting rid of the duplicates. In fact...I'm going to bed now since we have to get up by 5:45 am tomorrow. It is the kid's last day here at WDW and we all want one more trip to the Magic Kingdom together. Mackenzie wants to ride on Splash Mountain again and Zoey wants Dumbo. They will be leaving their hotel by 3 pm.









































































































No comments: