Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Correcting my own information re: WDW Dining Plan

I figured out today that on my last posting I typed in the wrong figure. I am referring to the NOTE at the bottom regarding our Walt Disney World Dining Plan add-on. I typed that we are paying $49.99 per day when in reality the amount is only $39.99 per day, per person. I try to be as accurate as possible so I wanted to set the record straight.

We're still keeping track of what our 2 meals each day plus 1 snack would have cost, so we will know at the end of our trip here if it was a good choice. Judging from the prices on the menus....I'm going to say that it will, indeed, have proven to be a good choice.

For instance, my lunch today at the Magic Kingdom park was priced out at $15.81. We haven't added in our snack for the day yet, or our dinner. Our dinner will be at the Liberty Tree Tavern in the Magic Kingdom.

The humidty here at WDW was ramped up a few notches today after we enjoyed a good couple of days. That is to be expected during this time of the year, but one can always hope for better.

Countdown: only 6 more days and I see my granddaughters!!! Oh...our daughter and son-in-law, too. Can't wait.

No comments: