Thursday, March 4, 2010

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz, he snores!

Well, we've been here at I-5 Uhlmann RV since 8:15 this morning.  Still don't have the RV ready for us yet and Bruce has fallen asleep beside me.  Snoring lightly, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Will we get out of here before 6:00 tonight ?????  That's anybody's guess.

They have to order a brand new monitor for the backup camera.  That thing was only 3 years old.  Makes you wonder sometimes.  That means we have to return in about a week to have the new one installed.  They have also taken care of several other things, including a leak in the slide out....that was just COMPLETELY rebuilt at the factory in August.  Let's just not go there with a discussion on that.

I'll post more tonight when we get *home* and settled even if it takes me until midnight to get it done.

Until next time.....so long for now!

2 comments:

A couple of newer paintings 2019 said...

It's hard to get good help in any industry!

Unknown said...

You two are dong what my hubby and I always wanted to do. We were able to see all of United States when we were trucking.But unfortunately, he developed health problems so traveling is out. I am looking forward to your updates. If I can't go on the trip, reading about yours is the next best thing. I can only imagine the memories the two of you are creating. Blessings. Stay safe.