We are settled in at our *homebase* RV park in Tumwater, Washington. We'll pull out of here on March 24th.
Today was one of those busy-non-stop days we seem to have when we come back here. It went something like this:
* Rise and Shine at 6:00 am
* Throw some clothes on quickly
* Take Annie out for her potty break
* Hurry over to DD and SIL to get the "Grands" to school by 6:55 am (helping out for today)
* Return to the RV, shower, dress and out the door by 8:40
* Get Annie to Petco for her grooming appt. by 9:00
* McDonald's for English muffin breakfast (talked with some of the old folks we know there)
* Get the car washed
* Do some grocery shopping at Walmart
* Put groceries away back at the RV
* Eat a quick lunch
* Sanitize fresh water tank in RV
* Trip to the Post Office - mail Aunt Phyllis her tax return copies
* Stop at vet to pick up $289.00 in medications for Annie (this dog is killing me) LOL
* Go back to Petco to get our Annie (she looks pretty)
* Stop at the Dollar Store for some cards (I'm too cheap to shop at Hallmark)
* Buy a birthday cake (hate to bake cakes)
* Buy a notebook at Staples
* Pick Zoey up at preschool (DD took Mackenzie to gymnastics practice)
* Go to DD's house to fix her a birthday dinner
* Everybody gets home and we eat dinner
* Enjoy birthday cake (she is 35 yrs. old today, but we only used 1 candle)
* We do the dishes tonight for DD
* Come home, check computer, read some blogs
* Ready for bed, we're exhausted
I think we need a vacation from the busy fulltiming lifestyle !! I'll try for a better post tomorrow evening. We're heading down to Chehalis early tomorrow for RV repairs we'd had scheduled for 6 weeks.
We love the fulltime RV lifestyle, even when we pause to visit our family in Tumwater, Washington. We feel happy and blessed to be able to enjoy this special time living anywhere we would like to roam. Join us in our travels, and leave a comment if you please.
I am a wife, mother and grandmother. My husband, Bruce, and I live full time in our Winnebago motorhome. We began this lifestyle in 2008, after over 20 years of vacation traveling, and we love it. We have family in Tumwater, Washington so we return there every few months to be near them. The rest of the time we like to see new places. We have traveled by RV to 49 states and many areas in Canada. While doing this I try to keep my eye on our health habits. I'm a Lifetime member of Weight Watchers and being on the road traveling brings on lots of temptations. Keeping the weight off and still being able to enjoy the RV life....is all part of the adventure!