I am very pleased to announce my latest "followers"...Mark & Teri, from Texas. I thank you so much for joining my whole group of followers.
Those of us here in the U.S. will be celebrating our national Thanksgiving holiday on Thursday. As I reflect on our lives together, I know that Bruce and I have so many things to be thankful and grateful for. I just wanted to take a few moments to list what some of them are.........
* God's love
* 40 years of marriage to my best friend
* 2 great children and 1 great son-in-law
* 2 wonderful granddaughters
* that our parents raised us right
* a home to live in and food for our table
* good health
* the benefit of health insurance
* cousins and other relatives we love
* good friends
* the ability to travel at will in our motorhome
* a great country to live in (even though it has problems)
* our blog followers....yes, we are thankful for each of you
Bruce says to add "senior discounts" to the list of things to be thankful for. OK dear, whatever!
There are so many other things to be thankful for, that the list could be endless. We realize that there are so many people that do not have a list as long as ours because they live in poverty or have grave health concerns, or live in countries with war and destruction. For those people, we can offer our prayers for deliverance from these circumstances.
I hope my fellow American bloggers will be able to enjoy their own holiday celebration with the family they cherish, or enjoy the holiday in the solitude they find necessary.
To one and all Happy Thanksgiving.
Until next time.....so long for now!
Maggie Had Major Surgery
3 hours ago