Guess what? Things could have been a whole lot worse. I'm waiting in the Crater Lake Ford service center for word on the Explorer diagnosis and Bruce has walked a block down the street to see about the MH. While I am sitting here I started making my list of the good things about yesterday:
1) nobody got injured or killed on Interstate 5 while the MH was being made ready to tow
2) we had a cell phone for emergency calling
3) the tow driver knew his business
4) we have roadside assistance coverage plus AAA for the car emergency
5) we have extended warranty policy so (hopefully) repairs to MH will be covered by that
6) we were only a couple of miles out of Medford when the breakdown happened
7) we stayed at a very nice Quality Inn last night and Annie came too
Being a person of spiritual faith, I have to say Praise the Lord for my list of 7 things. Yes, we have a problem with both MH and car, and it might be serious, but just look at the list of those 7 things. Wow, those are the good things in this whole mess....or the blessings, if you will.
I'll post again, when possible, and let you know what is going on. I know for sure we are going to miss our appointment this morning in Woodland, WA getting those new blinds installed in the MH. I'm sure they'll hold them for us and we'll get that job done eventually. We're just hoping we can get back up to Tumwater before Tuesday when we have the first of our round of doctor appointments. Time will tell.
Until next time.....so long for now!
Maggie Had Major Surgery
6 hours ago