Saturday, June 13, 2009

Getting some rest on the weekend (we need it)

It is Saturday and that means only 3 more days until the family arrives. Unfortunately, I've caught some kind of bug and I'm not feeling very well at the moment. No, it's not the Swine Flu. I've got a sore throat and a stuffy head. So, we took it easy today and after a breakfast at the Contemporary Hotel we left the "World" to get me some over-the-counter meds at the drug store. We came back and I took a really long nap. That was our exciting day here at Walt Disney World!

A couple of days ago we did go over to Epcot to eat lunch at the Coral Seas restaurant. It was really great, as usual. The big attraction at this restaurant is the big aquarium along one wall. There are 3 or 4 large windows, like this one in the photo below, and you can see all the fish swim around. Here we are waiting for our meal to arrive.

Here's Bruce sitting all by himself as I take his picture. We're bringing the family here for dinner and I know the girls will love this place.
Hopefully, I'll feel better in a few days. We still have a lot of ground to cover at W.D.W. The heat isn't helping. It has been 93 or 94 degrees the past few days. That is brutal when you are at the theme parks. Oh well...it's a dirty job and somebody has to do it.

Bye for now.......

No comments: